What is the latest treatment for uterine fibroids?
Uterine fibroids can be considered benign tumors which originate from the uterus. Most women living in Washington, DC, with fibroids in the uterus, do not experience symptoms. But, fibroids can trigger various symptoms, based on their size and location in the uterus. It is crucial to consult interventional radiologists if you’re experiencing pelvic pain as well as urinary leakage or frequency, abdominal bloating, an enlarged abdomen, and weight gain.
The treatment option for fibroids that a woman picks will depend on various aspects, such as her age if she would like to have children, and the degree of her fibroids.
If you have a question about Fibroids or UFE treatment, our fibroid specialists at VidaVascular will help you!
– Our providers are respected experts in the region
– We provide the most advanced treatments
– Our procedures are usually less expensive than surgery or other alternatives
– It’s a non-surgical treatment
– Your uterus remains preserved
– Lower complication rate with reductions in pain and blood loss
– Quick Recovery
– No Hospital stay
– Covered by most the Insurance plan
Request a free fibroid consultation!
Call us today to schedule telemedicine or video Consultation – 866-800-2346
Visit Us at: https://www.vidavascular.com/fibroid-center/