Fibroids are non-cancerous growths within the uterus and on its internal walls. They occur during the woman’s pregnancy times. They develop in various dimensions and their quantity differs from one person to the next.
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization-UFE
The heavy menstrual flow, the frequent urge to urinate discomfort in the pelvic or lower abdomen region, and backaches or leg pain and constipation are a few of the signs. Although there aren’t any definitive indications or signs that suggest the fibroids’ presence, obesity or poor diet delay in pregnancy, early menstrual cycles, and an absence of fitness could be the reason.
While a complete preventive strategy for the development of fibroid isn’t possible, however, the aim is to minimize the chance of developing fibroid by making sure to identify and minimize the appearance and risk factors.
The steps listed below to decrease the risk of developing fibroids:
- Do not eat foods that boost levels of estrogen.
- Do not drink or smoke.
- Do not eat meat or high-calorie food items.
- Avoid excessive sugar consumption
If you have questions regarding UFE treatment or Fibroids write us a message and our Fibroid experts will be able to answer!
– Our suppliers are highly regarded specialists in the region.
– We offer the most sophisticated treatments
– Our procedures are generally cheaper than surgeries or other options
– It’s a non-surgical treatment
– Your uterus remains preserved
– Lower complication rate with reductions in pain and blood loss
– Quick Recovery
– No Hospital stay
– Covered by most of the Insurance plan
Call us today to schedule telemedicine or video Consultation – 866-800-2346
Visit Us at: https://www.vidavascular.com/fibroid-center/