Do you feel heaviness in your legs?
Feeling heaviness in your legs is completely normal, and there are a lot of variables that can cause this tired feeling.
- Swelling of the legs
- Numb feeling in your legs
- Aching or throbbing
- A tingling sensation
- Tired and stiff feeling
- Difficulty sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Restless leg syndrome
- Free and on-site vein screening to maintain a very high level of diagnostic quality and consistency
- Quick and Painless treatment for Varicose Veins and other Vascular diseases
- Most insurance carriers accepted.
- Minimally invasive solutions
- One-stop-shop for ALL your Vascular needs, Venous or Arterial
- Brand new, state-of-the-art surgical suite in National Harbor
- Patients are given the personalized attention
- Our offices are conveniently located near major highways and with convenient parking
Our VidaVascular team focuses on helping you obtain the healthiest version of your legs possible.
Call us today at 866-800-2346
To schedule a free screening for this and other conditions at a VidaVascular office in northern Virginia (convenient to Springfield, Fairfax, Alexandria, Arlington, Woodbridge), Maryland (convenient to National Harbor, Oxon Hill, Waldorf, La Plata, and Clinton), and Washington DC.
Visit Us at :