It is possible to avoid direct sunlight and it will help to limit the chances of skin discoloration in the affected area, therefore, it is best to undergo vein treatment for your varicose or spider veins during winter time, when there is less risk of exposure to potentially harmful sunlight.
- Varicose veins are better seen in the winter
- Staying out of the sun helps with recovery and minimizing side effects
- Great time to wear compression stockings to help with recovery
- Get results in time to show off your summer-ready legs.
SCHEDULE A FREE SCREENING!
– Quick and Painless treatment for Varicose Veins and other Vascular diseases
– Usually covered by insurance
– We screen on-site to maintain a very high level of diagnostic quality and consistency.
– Minimally invasive solutions
Call us today! 866-800-2346
Visit Us at:https://www.vidavascular.com/vascular-center